Why you should use our endpoint encryption platform to protect your data
Full disk encryption protects…
…information by encrypting all data stored on a hard drive. This includes the operating system and empty space, as well as installed programs and files. This technology makes it impossible for an unauthorized person to read your files.
Our solution encrypts and decrypts data on the fly making it transparent to the user and to applications. One of the issues with traditional disk encryption software is that access time increases.
With full disk encryption and pre-boot authentication, a potential intruder has no way of launching any type of hacking tool. The validation is completed directly after loading of the BIOS, prior to any other drivers or subsystems being loaded.
This significantly decrease the risk for an information breach, and prevents questions about whether the information was adequately protected in the event of theft.
Comprehensive data protection for the endpoint (computer)
- Protects from unauthorized access when laptops are lost or stolen
- Highest security certification for compliance – FIPS, Common Criteria, BITS
- Comprehensive platform support – including Windows and Mas OS X
Trusted and Proven Security for Highly-Scalable Deployments
- Proven in data security deployments of more than 200,000 seats
- Rapid deployment
- The Platform is the leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Moble Data Protection
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows8 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows XP Pro (32-bit, SP2, SP3)
- Windows 2000
- Mac OS X (10.4.5 – 10.4.11, 10.5.0 – 10.7)